A place that accommodates the most magnificent beaches, either with fine golden sand or smaller with pebbles and is the home of Knights with Medieval Castles lying across the coastline. Places to Visit: Koroni: This small town is amphitheatrically built on a low-lying hill. We will visit and admire the elegance of the Venetian Castle lying above the town. This place will enchant you with the beautiful stately homes painted in light colors with characteristic blue or yellow windows, yards filled with colorful flowers, picturesque stone-paved little streets, narrow back streets and a large number of churches. Zaga & Memi Beach: We will visit untouched sandy beaches extending in kilometers with crystal clear green waters with colorful scenery. Kolonides: A place named after the Stems of the King where we will find the excellent beach of Peroulia with fine golden sand and the pebbly beach of Gargarou surrounded by trees. The is nature is at its finest, full of warm colors that only Kings can enjoy. Hidden Gem Places such as Tsapi and Marathi, beaches and places that can be reached only by boat, welcome us to visit them!
- Duration: 09:30-17:30
- Accommodation: 8 Guests
- Continuous Travelling Time: Not more than 30 minutes
- Guests Pickup Location: Kalamata’s Marina / Stoupa & Kardamili / Marina of Agios Andreas (free of charge). Other locations can be added with an extra charge.
- Amenities on Board: Refreshments, Bottled Water, Snacks, Fresh Fruits.
- Boat’s Amenities: Sundeck, Sunshade, Galey Area, Fridge, Fresh Water System, Sound System.
- Approximate Lunch Time Stop:: 12:30 - 15:00. Depending Schedule, guests’ request and visited places, the boat will stop for lunch in a seaside restaurant. Cost of the lunch is not included.
- Additional Amenities on Board: Water fun activities (Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, Water Fun Tube): €85 per 20 minutes.
- Bottled Wine from Selected Vineyards: €25 per bottle.