A place with an untouched scenery, crystal clear blue waters and a place with Great History as it is considered to be the home of Greek Ancient God Ares (God of War). Places to Visit: Diros Cave: It is a place that goes beyond any imagination and will dazzle you in its own unique way. Diros Cave is considered to be the first of the three most beautiful and impressive lake caves in the world because of its multicolored and wonderful decoration. Definitely a task to erase from your bucket list. Limeni: We will visit an incredibly colorful village with charming old stone house-towers, literally hanging over the rocky cliffs. Here we will find crystal clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea, fantastic landscapes with an atmosphere of true hospitality. Foneas Beach: The most favorite of the less known beaches of Western Mani, as it is well “hidden”. It is untouched by tourism and has white pebbles and turquoise waters. Kitries: We will see the old Lighthouse of Kitries and we will travel along the coastline watching the treesreaching the sea. We will stop in the small fishermenvillage of Kitries and swim in the “blue lagoon”. Eating fresh fish is possible. Hidden Gem Places around Stoupa, Kardamili and Mantinia, welcome us to visit them!
- Duration: 09:30-17:30
- Accommodation: 8 Guests
- Continuous Travelling Time: Not more than 30 minutes
- Guests Pickup Location: Kalamata’s Marina / Stoupa & Kardamili / Marina of Agios Andreas (free of charge). Other locations can be added with an extra charge.
- Amenities on Board: Refreshments, Bottled Water, Snacks, Fresh Fruits.
- Boat’s Amenities: Sundeck, Sunshade, Galey Area, Fridge, Fresh Water System, Sound System.
- Approximate Lunch Time Stop:: 12:30 - 15:00. Depending Schedule, guests’ request and visited places, the boat will stop for lunch in a seaside restaurant. Cost of the lunch is not included.
- Additional Amenities on Board: Water fun activities (Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, Water Fun Tube): €85 per 20 minutes.
- Bottled Wine from Selected Vineyards: €25 per bottle.